Tax relief claim for employees

You may be able to claim tax relief if you have to use your own money for travel or things that you must buy for your job. You can only claim relief on things that are just used for your work, and that you don’t use in your private life.

The way you claim tax relief on expenses depends on the amount you are claiming for. We use our expertise to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the tax relief you are owed and get your money back in the shortest time.

We can provide you the following services in regards to your tax relief claim as employee:

  • Providing you guidance and advise on the eligibility for tax relief claims
  • Processing the form P87 if the allowable expenses you are claiming are under £2,500
  • Processing a Self-Assessment tax return if the allowable expenses you are claiming are over £2,500