Corporation Tax is charged on a company’s profits. There are certain restrictions with what expenses can be deducted against your business profits for corporation tax purposes and we will advise you of these ensuring you remain fully compliant with respect to your corporation tax obligations.
We can provide tax efficient advice and planning across your business activities, reducing your corporation tax liability, whilst ensuring that you stay on the right side of the law.
We provide the following services with respect to Corporation Tax:
- Annual corporation tax calculation of company profits
- Calculation of chargeable gains of the business
- Preparation of corporation tax return form CT600
- Online filing with HMRC
- Tax efficient corporation tax planning
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Review of allowable expenses for corporate tax purposes